Firstly, check to see if your OS is supported here.
Check to see if any security programs on your machine are blocking Riffstation from opening. Still having launch issues? Please try the following:
Run as an administrator (Just in case, Riffstation is not running with enough privileges in your PC)
- Right click on Riffstation icon/shortcut
- select "Run as an administrator".
If that did not work, try to use the Compatibility mode option
- Right click on the same Riffstation icon
- Select Properties
- Select Compatibility tab
- In the Compatibility mode drop down menu select another OS (try different ones)
- Launch Riffstation as normal
Finally, try Logging as administrator
- Restart or log off your computer
- Log in as Administrator.
If Riffstation is showing as running on your activity monitor after the launch has failed, be aware that Riffstation could be opening on an external monitor that is not currently connected. If you none of the above helped with your launch problem, please contact us here.