- Click here to download Riffstation-desktop.
- The installation file(.dmg) will be downloaded to your Downloads folder.
- Double-click on the Riffstation.dmg in your 'Downloads' folder. After a few moments, you will see the following:
- Drag the Riffstation icon into the Applications folder as instructed.
- Riffstation will then be installed in your 'Applications' folder. To launch Riffstation, double-click on the Riffstation icon in your 'Applications' folder.
- When you first launch Riffstation, you will be prompted to activate.
- Ensure that Riffstation has access to the internet and enter your activation details. (Riffstation only needs access to the internet during activation. You can retrieve your activation details here if needed.)
- You will see a green tick indicating that you have activated Riffstation successfully.
- Once Riffstation has been successfully activated, you can go ahead and get started by loading some audio into Riffstation!
If you have any problems, please check our Troubleshooting section.