Riffstation Desktop (Mac and PC)
See chord diagrams synced with your music, create seamless loops, slow down the audio, change the pitch and isolate or mute instruments!
- How do I Load Audio into Riffstation-desktop?
- Understanding the Playback Controls (Riffstation-desktop)
- How do I Make A Selection and Loop?
- Zoom, Navigation and Scrolling
- How do I operate the Knobs, Sliders and Buttons?
- What is Jam Master?
- I can't activate Riffstation-desktop
- I am asked to activate every time I launch Riffstation
- Riffstation is being detected as Malware
- Launch issues (Riffstation won't open)
- Apple states that Riffstation cannot be opened because it is from an Unidentified Developer (Mac)
- Troubleshooting audio loading issues
- What does Riffstation-desktop do?
- How does Riffstation figure out the chords?
- What Audio File Formats does Riffstation support?
- How Accurate is the chord detector?
- Is Riffstation compatible with my machine? (Compatibility)
- Can Riffstation automatically transcribe solos, lead parts, strumming or picking patterns?